The Summit on Content Marketing is a 100% online event that takes place May 22, 2017 to June 2, 2017. Here are ten reasons to register and attend:
- Because you believe in the strategic role of content marketing and want to be more effective at it in 2017 🚀
- Hear from 100 content marketing experts! Check out the full list of speakers.
- In most cities, the average one-night stay at a hotel exceeds CAD $199 (USD $144). With the summit, you pay less than a night at a hotel. And, you get to sleep in the comfort of your own home.
- Your event ticket includes access to all post-event session recordings. Take a break from Netflix and binge watch these. PS: “Master of None” is great, but content marketing is my true 💗
- Hear from Rand Fishkin and David Meerman Scott! And 98 other presenters.
- Need to improve the quality and quantity of your leads? The summit has sessions on this topic.
- It’s less than three days away! So register now.
- “The opportunities for you to learn practical, hands-on strategies are huge. I’m talking two weeks packed with talks, interviews and seminars from the brightest minds in content marketing from around the world,” said Alan Sharpe, Summit Chair.
- All you need is an internet connection. And a desire to make your content king.
- Because content is to customer experience as oxygen is to breathing.
But wait, there’s more.
I’ll be presenting on May 22 😉
Hope to see you there!